This package contains data files with rules for various timezones around
||Baruwa Enterprise Edition https://packages.baruwa.com/
by Patsy Griffin (2022-03-16):
- Rebase to tzdata-2022a
- Palestine springs forward on 2022-03-27, not -03-26.
- zdump -v now outputs better failure information
- fixes for code that reads corrupted TZif data
by Patsy Griffin (2021-10-22):
- Rebase to tzdata-2021e - supersedes tzdata-2021d
- Pacific/Fiji suspended DST for the 2021/2022 season.
- 'zic -r' now marks unspecified timestamps with "-00".
- Palestine will fall back 2021-10-29 at 01:00, rather
than the predicted 2021-10-30.
by Patsy Griffin (2021-01-24):
- Rebase to tzdata-2021a
- South Sudan will change from +03 to +02 on 2021-02-01.
by Patsy Griffin (2020-12-29):
- Rebase to tzdata-2020f including changes for tzdata-2020e
- tzdata-2020f fixes a bug in tzdata-2020e that caused an
invalid zi file in rearguard format
- Volgograd changes time zone from UTC+04 to UTC+03 on 2020-12-27.
- Australia/Currie is identical to Australia/Hobart for all
timestamps since 1970 and was therefore created by mistake,
now moved to the "backward" file.